10. Well based on that enthusiastic “good morning” I should cut this sermon down to about 7 minutes so we can all get out of here.
9. I wonder what’s for lunch.
8. Pff, next week I’ll preach on being ALIVE in Christ and see if we can’t get these people breathing.
7. That crazy guy is shaking his head at me again. I hate that guy.
6. YES! AN UNSOLICTED AMEN!
5. Should I go down there and wake [name] up?
4. That was a terrible illustration—why did I pick that?
3. WHAT IS THAT GUY SHAKING HIS HEAD AT NOW? THERE IS NOTHING HERETICAL IN THIS SERMON!
2. And there goes the microphone again. I’ll just say “technology”—it always warrants one weak laugh and hopefully that laugh will buy the sound guy enough time to fix this.
1. I’m almost done and I haven’t made any mistakes! I…oh no…where am I…?