These are hastily prepared meals that let everyone know either you forgot potluck or you are too cheap to provide a meal.
10. A Bowl of Corn [it’s good, it just isn’t creative].
9. Condiments [to go with the FOOD other people brought].
8. Soda [despite the calories in a cup of soda, it does not in fact qualify as food; and should you choose to eat it like food the only thing that will be full is your teeth—full of fillings you Sugar-monger].
7. Tasteless Matter [I’m glad you found something healthy to kill yourself with during the week, but don’t subject the masses to it. Spices are worth their weight in culinary gold my friend].
6. Green Beans [unless fresh from the garden, or smothered in a can of mushroom soup and dried onions, this dish is a FAIL].
5. Mystery Loaf [everything deemed not worthy to eat in your fridge baked at 325 degrees, in a casserole dish. It has a pleasant golden brown top to hide the poison in the middle].
4. Plain Noodles [you have lost your mind].
3. Bakes Beans [seriously, all you could manage to do is open a can and hit a button on the microwave, at least cook ‘em on the stove to make it look like you did something].
2. Lettuce Salad [a big bowl full of lettuce—good work Rachel Ray, at least the vegans will be happy].
1. Bread [just a plain store bought loaf of bread…not even with butter—or even fiber cause you went with the store brand white bread that costs less than a mound of dirt].