1. 98% of text is from the Spirit of Prophecy, which makes a person wonder why they don’t just read the book instead of hanging out on the website.
2. The quote Daniel 5:25-27 “…weighed and found wanting…”
3. There is always an “open letter” to somebody in the General Conference
4. The URL is long and obscure: http://www.777omegaalpha.timeoftrouble.crisisdefense.tripod/angelfire/geocities.com/yepitsanoffshoot.
5. The webmaster/author claims to have an “Elijah Message”
6. It uses dramatic 19th Century English i.e. “Warnings abound indeed for those who reject the Lord of Saboath.”
7. MIDI Hymns
8. Said blocks of text are multi-colored.
9. There are giant blocks of text with no indentation in comic sans font
10. The link doesn’t work